DR.Jignesh Thakkar is a leading ayurveda practitioner at Bhuj city in Kutch district of India.Because of constant inspiration from Rastrya Svayamsevak Sangh (R.S.S) he was attracted much toward ancient indian culture & spirituality right from childhood.In this context he was very curious to know ancient healing science and was much more keen to serve humanity by harmless and effective science which eradiacte diseases from its root cause.In this consequences he took admission to Akhandanad Ayurveda Mahavidhyalaya ,Ahmedabad in 2000
- He completed his graduation in ayurveda (B.A.M.S) from Gujarat Ayurveda University in 2006
- since 2007 he started his own clinic at Bhuj city situated in Kutch district of Gujarat state in India. he is serving humanity as an ayurveda consultnat and panchkarma physician
- In 2011 he joined hands with CHARAK PHRMA PVT LTD. and transformed his runing clinic to CHARAK HEALTH CENTER.
- He is a leading author in the field of ayurveda.His column is published in “AAJKAAL” news paper for three constant years.Time to time his articles are also published in “KUTCHMITRA” news paper.
- He is being invited to give informative talks on ayurveda and spirituality. He loves to talk with people understand their problems and he loves to become helpfull by his wisdom of ayurveda.
- He is verymuch interested in research work in ayurveda field.His research papers about management of obesity named “SIX DIET AND SIX SUGGESTIONS PLAN IN THE MANAGEMENT OF OBESITY” is published in journal of gujarat ayurveda university.
- He loves to teach ayurveda in future he has plan to start acedamic work at Bhuj city. At Bhuj he is going to start a center of ayurveda situated outside the city in clean and green atmosphere.At this center ayurveda will flourish at it’s best.